Wash your Hands or Use this!
Washing hands is the easiest and the simplest way to keep you healthy and fit. Hand washing is the first step to avoid illness. Mostly, the germs enter in our body through our hands. Not washing hands is the reason for many diseases and stomach problems. According to CDC (centres for diseases Control and prevention) you can stay healthy by washing hands during these key times when you can actually be spreading germs without knowing:
- Before, during and after preparing of food
- Before and after eating food
- Before and after caring of a sick person with vomiting or diarrhea
- Before and after treating a wound
- Before after serving eatables
- Before and After using toilet
- Before and After changing diapers
- After touching an animal , pet food , pet treats
- After touching garbage
Importance of washing hands:
- Hand washing is the best way to avoid illness and maintain hand hygiene. It prevents us from germs and spreading of germs to others.
- A healthy habit of hand washing can fight against common cold, most of stomach infections.
- It helps in decreasing of acute respiratory infections (ARI).
- A good hand washing minimizes the spread of influenza.
Possible Diseases from not keeping Hand Hygiene
It is a group of virus that spread by the animals and humans. In humans, it causes the respiratory infections such as common cold. The other aspects are SARS, MERS, and COVID-19.
This virus can be easily spread from one to another person. It causes diarrhea and vomiting. A person suspected of having norovirus can easily transmit it to another person by touch.
The flu :
The flu is also known as Influenza. It is caused by the influenza virus. Common symptoms are fever , runny nose , sore throat etc.
Pink eye :
Pink eye is also known as conjunctivitis. Some common symptoms are reddish eyes , scratchiness, irritation of the eyes etc. It is the most common eye problem in medicines and can be additionally taken care of by regular eye wash using the eye wash cups.
Hepatitis A :
It is caused by eating or drinking water of contaminated hepatovirus A. The are some common symptoms like nausea, vomiting , diarrhea . It is an infectious disease of the liver.
How to wash your hands
- Wet your hands with clean water.
- Put some liquid soap rub your hands together to spread it everywhere. Note: There is no reason to use more soap. Just use the bare minimum to just get that little foamy feeling.
- Scrub your hands properly for at least 20 seconds until its super slippery. (scrub each side of your fingers , between the fingers and dont forget to scrub at the back of your hands).
- Rinse your hand under clean wash; Make sure your hands are properly cleaned and no slippery texture or soap residue is left there.
- Dry your hand using a towel or dry blower.
Cumbersome? Try the Copper Hand Sanitizer
Mmon Regular washing with soap can be quite cumbersome besides being harsh on the Skin. Prolonged use of detergents can never be a good option for the skin.
Copper has been well documented for its antimicrobial and germ killing properties. To accelerate health benefits Soulgenie offers special wholesale prices on Copper Germ Stopper Roller with discounts applicable on orders as few as 5 pieces. So encourage its use among family and friends
We can say a habit of good hand washing can prevent us from many diseases. It avoids the transmission of germs from one another. An improvement in our hand hygiene can improve our health in many ways. One should try to create a healthy culture.