Change Currency :
EBONY WOOD | HARD | VALUABLE
Ebony has long been the favorite wood among royalty in India. Earlier kings used to drink from ebony cups, as it was resistant to poison. It is a heavy, almost black color wood, and is well known for its extreme durability. Is also to make the black keys of the piano due to its hardness and tonality. It is difficult to carve this wood due to its hardness.
EBONY WOOD MALA BEADS | FOR PROTECTION | ATTRACTIVE
- Ebony Mala has a lot of spiritual and metaphysical value.
- It protects the wearer from Evil Eye, lower energies, and jealousies.
- It prevents negative feelings and enhances positive energy.
- Gives the wearer faith, courage, and strength.
- Increases focus and concentration.
- Reduces anger.
- Great Meditation Aid.
- Looks stylish.
- Has 108 + 1 Beads.
Length: 41 to 42 cm. Bead Size: 8 mm